Monday, August 28, 2006

Peppy Song Quest--Chip in!

Okay, since my phone can play mp3's, I want to hop it up with some fun/peppy tunes. The problem is, my playlist is terribly short. Here's the sort of stuff I consider appropriate, but obviously I need help (on so very many levels):
Blind Melon's 'No Rain'
Rusted Root's 'Food & Creative Love'
Men @ Work's two hits
Lou Bega's 'Mambo #5'
ELO's 'El Dorado Overture prelude'

...Honestly, I've not given this much thought, but I hope both of my readers :) will.

Contribute. Save my ears.

Though it may not fit this mix, I also really enjoy the old school, true cowboy songs of the ol' west. Problem is, I've only had a passing interest and don't even know an artist of this ilk.

1 comment:

John B. said...

Sons of the Pioneers
Gene Autry
Roy Rogers
Riders in the Sky (kitschy, but great singers and players) Be advised that voices will speak rather loudly at you when you click the link.