Tuesday, March 17, 2009

40 years of M.E.N.

At last, after years of begging for this for Christmas, now the 8000 articles of Mother Earth News, a 4 CDROM set, is mine! This is all the stuff you can't always get on the net, complete w/pictures, how-to illustrations, the works.

Now I am fully equipped, in the head at least, without excuse, when it comes to all-things-on-the-farm. That's right, it's allllll in there. Now, if only it were all in my head! Oh well, I'll absorb it all over these last colder / wet days and sleepless nights leading up to summer.

Eventually, maybe this fall, I'll offer a review of the discs and articles, but I'm just now digging in. I can say that the early MEN was ever-more earthy, grassroots, less commercial, it seems.

Well, enough of this, I'm going to go read some before the sun comes up.

No comments: