Monday, September 19, 2011

It's talk like a pirate day!!



So, you should check out the other blog I keep: PirateShipPlayground.

Meanwhile, here's some jokes I shared with me students:

  1. What kind of ships do pirates have trouble with?
  2. What do you get when you cross a pirate with a zucchinni?
  3. What do you say when a pirate sloop runs aground?
  4. Why does it take pirates so long to learn the alphabet?
  5. A pirate walks into a bar wearing a paper towel on his head. He sits down at the bar and orders some dirty rum. The bartender asks, "Why are you wearing a paper towel?" The pirate replies...
Answers are below decks...

Ohhhhhhh, it's one of my favorite holidays, indeed. Everyone should get worked up over it. Years ago, I pointed readers to the best primer online for talking pirate, but just in case ye missed it:



Answers:
  1. Relationships
  2. A Squash-buckler
  3. Ship out of luck
  4. Because they can spend years at C
  5. "Arrrr...." says the pirate, "I've got a Bounty on me head!"

Enjoy!

No comments: