Monday, October 17, 2011

Hey, where 'you at?

It's been too long since I've been here, about 2 weeks, in fact.

Frustration levels with students continue to rise; it seems to correlate with the effort I put in. I am less concerned on days I just generally prepare--much MORE worked up on days I put 3 hrs prep into things only to have people (mentally) dozing off.

Regardless, I love my job.
I love my family.
I love my life.

It's all good--just not too newsworthy right now. (And, I don't have a free moment to even BLOG).

*sigh*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does misery really love company? I am not certain either.
Anyway, when my DD was in the Butler Nursing program she complained to me about the nursing classes being impossible. She said they were impossible because the other students were talking and laughing so loud amongst themselves that she could not hear the lectures. These were just regular size classes not huge lecture halls. So do not feel bad, being inconsiderate and rude seems to be the thing to be anymore. I know, I am old but one thing that I enjoyed in college, over high school, was that there were no discipline problems in class. The professor would have just thrown them out permanently. Since the students paid to be there they shut up and listened. I guess times have changed. I just do not understand why.