Monday, November 28, 2011

GNATS

Some people are worried about their next meal, their mortgage, their nation at war....I am bothered by gnats.

I so abhor gnats.

Cockroaches, stink bugs, slugs--none of these annoy me much. Even flies and ants are more tolerable than gnats.

Even the spelling of their name is stupid.

Nothing is so pesky as a gnat. Why? Perhaps it is because they swarm in clouds that I seem to have the misfortune of finding, always with my mouth open.

I hate gnats above all other insects because they tend to be more invasive, that is, they end up in my nose, my mouth, the corners of my eyes, even in my ears. Horrible little creatures, these gnats.

I need to find a good way to kill them, for I have been plagued with them now in my work environment. Nothing says "filthy" quite like an annoying gnat.

Ugh.

No comments: