Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Phone Home

Well, I've gotten with the times and entered the era of the mobile phone.

I intend to use it as a teaching tool, to help the young'uns stay on top of the potentials of technology. Already I've taught a couple students some good apps, and I've picked up one from everyone I've asked.

Previously, I've been packing:
  1. digital recorder
  2. mp3 player (ipod)
  3. video camera (flip video)
  4. usb thumb drive

However, now my phone can (and for the most part, already IS) serving all the functions of those separate tools.

I am also going to synch it with google docs, which will give me full presentation potential once we get in-class projectors that are wi-fi compatible. Then I can run my entire lecture, even capture the lecture, all from my "phone."

The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

No comments: