Friday, January 06, 2006

Arrrrh


Belowdecks, you'll find me pirate name. I'd also suggest the link to Talk Like a Pirate Day, if you're bored already.

Anyhow, this is to be my most public blog yet. Hopefully, I can squeeze out a post every day, regardless of where I might be mentally, physically, or electronically. It's not a matter of forcing myself to write; more a matter of getting around to it. Put me in front of a keyboard, and I can always fill a screen or two.

If you've strayed to this blog by some mischance, I hope there's something here for you. If you are one of my own family or students, you'll now be getting dangerously further inside my head. Have fun, for there's plenty of room there! Romp around.

Romp around my blog, too, and please share comments and the whereabouts of your blog.



My pirate name is:


Dread Pirate Read



Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is really a fine blog!