Friday, October 08, 2010

Resources

I feel like I write about this all the time, but I continue to be mystified by resource management. Whether it is time, money or materials, I am always at a loss for how to get the most out of everything.

I have awesome books and access to an infinite supply of others--but it's so hard to find time to read them all. I walk into a library or bookstore and I am overwhelmed. I have hundreds of bookmarks to get back to and even more content that I never get around to online. I have hundreds of online friends and a handful of real, live friends that I neglect.

There is so much out there, so much to do, so little time!

I cannot understand those people who EVER claim they are bored. How is it possible to be bored when there is so very much available to us, so much one could do.

No comments: