Tuesday, February 14, 2012

10 days ago

A lot can happen in 10 days. In my world, it seems my kids can grow an inch in that amount of time. They can move from utter innocence to stupifying awareness in just 10 days.

In KS, of course, one can have all the seasons of the year in the span of just 10 days. In my last entry, ten days ago, it was raining. Just these last two days, it's been snowing and freezing. Who knows what the next 10 will hold--maybe I'll get a sunburn.

We cycle through a graduation, Valentine's day, and two birthdays w/n this 10 day period.

Surprisingly, my count down clock for the term tells me it's only 2 months and 28 days until grades are due again--and it seems I've just met this semester's students!

Maybe more than any other unit of measure, I can note growth and change by keeping an eye on our puppy. She's grown exponentially since we adopted her in July. Amazing.

Growth and change.

No comments: