Monday, September 21, 2009

Last day of summer!

Usually as seasons change, semesters end, people age--I get all sad and sappy. I'm trying not to, trying to resist regret and to instead reflect and wax nostalgic. Like a year in review, here's my summer in review:
  • Built a carport
  • Got a goat
  • Carson to the ER for a hot punk in the eye
  • Edison to the ER for another head injury
  • Taught too much online
  • Built a technical writing course online
  • Developed a good workshop for SL
  • Worked with some good staff members on SL
  • Met a great new crop of students for Fall
  • Got a new office set up
  • Met my goal for my blog (at least in number of entries)
  • Massive birthday party (complete with tent city campout)
  • Had another kid, Ellison!
  • Went home to Ulysses
  • Had a good run w/a garden (not up to snuff, but okay)
  • Kept the place mowed down

Well, it's better than lamenting all the stuff that didn't get done, anyway.

No comments: