Friday, November 06, 2009

I just want to celebrate!

...another day of living
I just want to celebrate
...another day of liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffffffffffe!

(listen to snippet at Amazon, buy it)

37 days until grades are due! That means I'll be free for almost a month. Too bad that's the coldest season and the longest stretch between paychecks, but I'm not complaining.

It's going to be 70 degrees today, and that's something to celebrate in itself. I love nice weather, especially when I can do something outside with the boys. (I did a to-do list recently, and whew! do I have things to do outside!)

My son turns 7 and we celebrate that this weekend. Woot Woot! He's growing into quite the little man. I can't say enough positive things about my boys with getting all sticky-sweet here.

1860 - Abraham Lincoln was elected to be the sixteenth president of the United States.

1861 - Jefferson Davis was elected as the first and last president of the Confederacy in the US.

1990 - Arsenio Hall gets a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame


According to this site, November is:
National American Indian Heritage Month
Adoption Month
Good Nutrition Month
Peanut Butter Lover's Month
International Drum Month
National Alzheimer's Month
National Sleep Comfort Month
International Creative Child & Adult Month
Aviation History Month
Georgia Pecan Month
National Epilepsy Awareness Month
Real Jewelry Month
National Fragrance Month
Native American Heritage Month
International Impotence Education Month
Diabetes Awareness Month
Alzheimer's Disease Month
Drum Month
Epilepsy Awareness Month
Flu Awareness Month
Home Care Month
Marrow Awareness Month
Peanut Butter Lovers' Month
Sleep Comfort Month
Vegan Awareness Month
Child Safety and Protection Month

No comments: