Friday, December 11, 2009

Madman

I'm actually looking forward to this madman's visit to our house this year. Though a sometimes troubled youth, he is a character I'd (honestly) like to have around more. He IS family, and my family is few and far between. As one can guess from the picture, he's...fun-loving.

When he lived here we only saw him once in a while, and now that he's up by KC, only once in a great, great while (oh, 4 times a year, maybe). The picture above is from Christmas 2008. I look forward to seeing how we might top that moment this year.

The boys love his visits, obviously, for he's good at getting down on their level for a while and whooping it up with them. He tires easily, for he's not been condititioned for long-haul parenting, but next to Santa, he's one of their favorite visitors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL I love that pic...he's amazing!!!