Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bucket List

I cannot find a bucket list on this blog, and it's something that I've done a dozen times. For the record, I thought I'd share something of one, off the top of my head:

  • become fluent in multiple languages
  • take comparative religions course/study group
  • skydive
  • master harmonica or banjo or drums or something musical
  • publish quality novels
  • finish my pirate ship

Places to go...this is a big list by itself
  • tour USA in RV
  • vacation in Hawaii
  • tour castles in Europe
  • take kids to Disney land/world
  • spelunking in Viet Nam
  • see Victoria Falls, Africa
  • visit the great pyramids of Egypt
  • be Indiana Jones on some ruins in a rain forest
  • tour some country I've learned the language for
  • swim in every ocean
To be continued.

1 comment:

wk said...

You must've learnt many different languages!