Monday, May 10, 2010

Babies



So now there's a movie all about babies, starring babies, etc. Remarkably, it's titled: Babies! (That link takes you to their site, trailer, text, etc.)

I am so enthused about the movie, I added a widget to my blog--see over there on the right?

Why would I do such a thing, promote such a film? Well, for one, it's a lot like Baraka, for it does not force a story on you; instead, it's a documentary w/out much voice-over. It's all about 4 babies and the lives they lead, starting out. It's shot from their p.o.v. and it's stripped of all our parental uber-lord. I cannot wait to see it.

Similarly, I am always studying my own kids, always fascinated with their inner workings. They say the darnedest things, do the most outlandish things--they're just unpredictable. That's why I like them so much.

No comments: