Friday, March 05, 2010

Bag on Blog

For being such a visual person with an above-average command of the Internet, you'd think I'd have a much more visually engaging blog.

I think my reservations are two-fold:
  1. I am a runt punk loser when it comes to html code
  2. my addictive personality would lead me to spend whole days on this

Thus, I am moderate in what happens here at Musementpark. Hmmm....maybe I'll abuse one of my outdated blog sites some to tweak and learn what works, then bring some over here.

Meanwhile, thanks to a friend, Linda, I've put an animated tag cloud in the margin. If you follow this blog, you know that I'm really, really into clouds and animated words. I search better using Quintura or Google's Wonder Wheel. I think better employing the Thinkmap Virtual Thesaurus. This latest addition to my blog, the animated tag cloud, makes me happy happy joy joy!!

No comments: