Monday, December 10, 2007

100

Who would have thunk it?
Have I really had 100 moments to blog?
I think quitting smoking has given me more time for such things; then again, I am 7 postings behind from last year's count (still have a couple weeks to address that).

When I cruise over my entries, I am not impressed, but neither am I embarrassed, which was what I expected to feel when I first took up public blogging...then again, I have a very limited readership, so it's not so public...

As I have now managed 100 posts, I am going to now pledge to be a better blogger, a better member of the blogosphere. In that aim, I'm going to, say, write back. I'm going to post more comments. I'm going to be more engaged. Maybe I'll even get nervy enough to try a carnival or two.

If I'm going to put myself out here, I had just as well quit lurking and shirking. It's time to embrace cyberspace.

No comments: