Friday, April 09, 2010

Atomic Cabbage Retrocatcher

If ever I am at a loss for creativity, I go to online generators. I know, it's simple-minded and in some ways, outright cheating...but when I'm brain dead, bits and bytes save the day.

I'm a big science fiction fan, and I like the humor of Doug Adams...my boys and I are always making up inventions on Saturday mornings, and some of the names on this list reminded me of our creations:
  • Atom-powered Volt Cake
  • Atomic Tripperanoid
  • Candy-coated Fusion-powered Calculator-o-mat
  • Chip Infuriatorazer
  • Dimension Flurojoker
  • Expresso Targeter
  • Extra-dimensional Jazz Holder
  • Flatulent Nucleocalculator
  • Gyroscopic Chemical Infuriator-o-meter
  • Knitting Ultrasonic Aerocubicle
  • Nuclear Broccoli Retrosimulator
  • Nuclear-powered Dancer
  • Refittable Nailclipper
  • Spastic Dimension Thermos
  • Spastic Electronic Socks
  • Supersonic Awesome Elevator
  • Supersonic Dimension Rapper
  • Supersonic Mascara Concealer
  • Tripod-mounted Flatulent Missile
  • Variable Yarn Bullet
The list is from Seventh Sanctum's Wacky Gadget name generator. I could poke around there all day long.

No comments: