Sunday, April 04, 2010

Bunny sighting!

I was up last night, about 3am, putting out some stuff for Easter (you know, for the kids). I personally have very bad feelings about perpetuating the myth of you-know-who, but I am compelled by my wife.

I always (and I mean, about hourly or more often) look out the back windows toward the pirate ship I'm building. It helps me think of what is to be next engineered, etc. Anyway, last night I spotted three (3) rabbits! Never before in all my window gazing have I seen 3 rabbits in the yard so close to the house.

I can only reach one conclusion. We have all been duped. There is no (one, single) Easter Bunny. No. There must be some consortium or consensus, some instinct triggered perhaps in all rabbits--on Easter, they all become the Easter Bunnies!

Now you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep having a garden and three rabbits in the yard will seem like nothing.